Photos of our home, neighbourhood, travel and lots of home-cooked food… I don’t want to talk about money this time but let the pictures do the talking 🙂
- We live in a place with good facilities for the general public which allows us to save as well as enjoy a comfortable lifestyle which I have showcased below.
- All the cane furniture in our house was bought used from OLX and fixed up with varnish and repairs courtesy of my wife and her father.
- As first-time cooks we got all our recipes online from Indian blogs like vegrecipesofindia , kannammacooks etc and International recipes from jamieoliver, itdoesnttastelikechicken, sallysbakingaddiction etc apart from our respective mothers 🙂
- Our swimming pool membership at a nearby 5-star hotel costs an affordable Rs.6000/year courtesy of my smart wife. The pool membership also comes with complimentary perks from their spa & restaurant.
- The vacation photos are from Indian destinations 🙂
Hover over each photo to read the description for the photo